Are you curious about seeing the newly developed Intellifarm for finishers, then come to open stable at:
Peder Rasmussen, Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at. 10:00 – 15:00
Adress: Klokbakken 22, 8520 Lystrup
The keywords for the Intellifarm stable are:
• Wide stable, 30 – 60 meters
• Less energy consumption
• Lower environmental impact
• Optimum stable climate for the benefit of the animals and stable personnel
• Improved logistics and a good overview of the pigs
• High productivity, including through low feed consumption and low mortality
• Good production economy
With its 583 DE, Stalden is the largest environmental approval that has been made in the municipality of Aarhus to date. There are approx. 5,000 m2 incl. feed mill and large deliverly room for 400 pigs and staff facilities. In addition, the stable contains:
• 4,970 places for an annual production of 20,000 finisher pigs.
• Hybrid ventilation (natural ventilation combined with multipoint floor drainage) ensures optimal climatic pressure with high pressure cooling.
• Wide walking area ensures quick winding up when pigs are to be delivered.
• Slurry cooling ensures the heat in the stable, underfloor heating and space heating.
• Air cleaning with Agri AirClean reduces the environment’s environmental impact and future-proof Peder’s ability to expand production in the future.
• Large fodder tray with storage for raw materials and prepared for outdoor grain silos.
• Big Duchman wet feed system with a nutrition control.
Sausages and refreshments are served from kl. 11:00
Asger Krogsgaard, Vice Chairman of Agriculture & Food, holds the opening hours at. 13:00