Pig producer Kenneth Øster builds a new barn with 6,000 slaughter pigs for fattening piglets from his own piglet production on Tuse Næs.
Kenneth Øster runs Avdebogaard Svineproduktion with his father Preben Hansen the associated field operation.
Kenneth Øster is now looking forward to deploying the first pigs in the new barn, which he has wanted for a number of years.
Furniture delivered as the well-known SKIOLD solution with 10mm fiberboard:
- The fiberboards are massive with quite a few joints
- They are easy to wash
- There are stainless steel bars at the feeders
- SKIOLD has also supplied water supply for water valves in the paths
- Sick paths in all sections with different sizes, to create great flexibility
- 2 – stringed SKIOLD Transpork dry feeding system
- Maximat PORKER feeders
- MAFA siloer to foot
Spot strø bedding system supplied by Bopil
- Fully automatic solution that sprinkles rooting employment material up to 4cm length
- Proof of littering
Stable system with hybrid ventilation and air purification from Agrifarm A/S
- 38 m wide and 130 m long barn with 10 sections
- Hybrid ventilation – combination of controlled natural ventilation and floor exhaust
- Natural light with a unique stable environment for the pigs and the working environment
- High-pressure cooling ensures a better stable environment during the hot summer days
- Automatic and frequent release of manure
- Collection of large amounts of ammonia
- Agri AirClean cleans the air from the floor exhaust with high efficiency