Intellifarm barn with 6000 stalls and weight sorting
Lars’ Intellifarm fattening pig house will be laid out with the fattening pigs in large pens with weight sorting. The Intellifarm barn at Lars is prepared for future expansion with Agri AirClean Air Purification, which reduces the barn’s impact on the environment and thus future-proofs Lars Jensen’s business, as production can later be doubled.
The stable contains:
- 6000 places in large pens for an annual production of about 25.000 slaughter pigs
- Hybrid ventilation – better stable climate with less energy consumption
- High pressure cooling – cooling the barn and bleeding before washing
- Slurry cooling provides the heat for the barn, respectively underfloor heating and space heating
- Wide aisles ensure quick handling when pigs are delivered
If you would like to know more and have an informal chat, please contact Poul Erik Christensen at 30 34 79 68 or email@example.com.